Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Love My Red Sweater



Perfect for Fall, Winter, or even April showers, this Bossini cable knit zip up cardigan withstands the unpredictable weather of fashion. Leave the ribbed collar in its naturally upturned position, with zipper a tad below the sternum, and you'll reap the benefits of this 80s fashion invention sans a retroactive look.
Feel the hug of this snug cardigan, and the value of venetian red.

Have you checked the most predominant color palate in your closet as of late? I've learned mine to be a safe collection ranging from business black and blues to earth tones for work or play. They've been my "go to", and for years have enhanced my dance-scaped shoulder and chest, while usually tapering my ever fluctuating waistline to mask (or celebrate) my vertically challenged frame. Quite frankly red has been the avoided color for my tan complexion, until my sister Alice gifted this suprising conversation piece this Christmas past.

I love my sister for many reasons and one of them is her ability to prescribe clothing with the proper texture, shape, weight, and timelessness.  This medium sized sweater from her last Holiday Hong Kong shopping spree may have been blindly selected. Perhaps she held it up to measure against her son's wider frame. However it was done, she thought of her little brother who feels all the warmer now with a red sweater on a chilly Spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment